We, M/s. RADNOR RETAIL PRIVATE LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) a private limited company, incorporated under the provisions of the Indian Companies Act, 1956/2013, and having its registered office at 16-8-237, adam school road kaladera, Malakpet 500036 represented by its members, where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective legal heirs, representatives, administrators, permitted successors and assigns.
In order to provide You with Our uninterrupted use of services, We may collect and, in some circumstances, disclose information about you.
To ensure better protection of Your privacy, We provide this notice explaining Our information collection and disclosure policies, and the choices You make about the way Your information is collected and used.
- The term ‘You’ &‘User’, shall mean any legal person or entity accessing or using the services provided on this Website, who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- ‘You’ where the context relates to a “Buyer” which means Individuals, making purchases using this Website.
- The terms ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’ shall mean the Website and/or the Company, as the context so requires.
- The term ‘Services’ includes selling the products through online to the Customers/Buyer and receiving the payments from Customers/Buyer by availing the online payment method.
- The terms ‘Party’ shall respectively be used to refer to the Buyer and the Company individually and collectively, as the context so requires.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2.
- “Third Parties” refer to any website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of this Website.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us. Since we provide services related to sales to the buyers through the Company/Website, and reviewing/commenting/rating of the Products we may collect the following information which are appropriately required to provide such services:
- Personal data of the User such as, but not limited to, Name, Address, Email ID, Mobile Number,
- Tracking Information such as, but not limited to the IP address of your device and Device ID when connected to the Internet.
The User submissions section of the Website is moderated to ensure accurate testimonials when such reviews/comments are shared by Users. Published submissions are genuine and are not edited or altered by the Website. The Website reserves the right to post or remove any submission at its discretion.
By posting Your comment(s), rating(s), forum(s), video(s), testimonial(s), review(s) or submission(s) ("Submission") on our website, you give us permission to reprint or use the Submission. You also are agreeing to the following:
- The reprint or use of the Submission will be at our discretion and without compensation;
- The use of the Submission with or without any pseudo (pen) name credit;
- The Website’s perpetual and assignable right to use the Submission;
- The use of the Submission locally, nationally or globally in any media, information or communication platform (including Internet advertising) currently in use or later developed.
Other than Your pseudo (pen) name, which we may or may not use, your personal contact information will not be disclosed in connection with our reprint or use of your Submission.
- OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by You at the time of registration and thereafter shall be used to contact You when necessary. For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, Your personal data may be collected and stored by Us for internal record.
We use Your tracking information such as IP addresses, and or Device ID to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Your personal information including but not limited to Name, Address, Mobile number shall be shared by Us to a third party for the purpose of product delivery and purposes of such nature.
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of our Website. A cookie is a small data file sent by our website onto your computer, tablet, Smartphone or similar device each time you use the device to visit our website. Cookies mean that the next time you visit the Website our system recognizes your device, and cookies assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie". Cookies can also help us provide information, which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used to identify logged in or registered users. A cookie itself contains no personal data and does not collect any personal data. Cookies can store user settings and other information.
We will not share any personally identifiable information provided by this Cookie with any third party. We will, however, link data stored in Cookies to the personally identifiable information You submitted while on our site.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore shall not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities, or if necessary to ensure Users may fully avail of the services (for instance, delivery of product, etc.) of the Website.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- Other Corporate Entities: We may share much of our data, including Your Personal Information, with Our parent and/ or subsidiaries that are committed to serving Your needs through use of Our Website and related services, throughout the world. Such data shall be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing Your experience of using the Website. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they shall treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or Our parent and/or subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service. You shall receive notice of such event (to the extent it occurs).
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can, and You so authorise Us, disclose Your Personal Information to law enforcement and other government officials as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us/ Us or You to any legal liability.
Any information that you make publicly available on the site may be potentially viewed by any party, and by posting such material it is deemed that you consent to share such information with such parties.
- ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
Following registration, which is optional for Users, You can review and change the information You submitted at the stage of registration. An option for facilitating such change shall be present on the home screen of the Website and such change can be facilitated by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If You change any information, We may keep track of Your old information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or to remove Your profile, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com . We shall promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. All User profiles are kept confidential and are not viewable by any other members/users.
We shall retain in Our files, information You have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce Our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from Our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored 'back up' systems. Therefore, You should not expect that all of Your personally identifiable information shall be completely removed from our databases in response to Your requests.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and un-authorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from un-authorized access by members inside and outside the Company. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us and information that we have accessed. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of Our standard security procedures are at Your sole risk and discretion.
You agree and undertake to indemnify us in any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our Website or otherwise and Your use and access of websites and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which You may have disclosed to such Third Parties.
- AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
As a responsible company, we do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
- CONSENT WITHDRAWAL, DATA DOWNLOAD & DATA REMOVAL REQUESTS
To withdraw your consent, or to request the download or delete your data with us for any or all our products & services at any time, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CONTACT US